The website bsbzerowaste.eu was created by the Private Non-Profit Entity “ANTIGONE – Information and Documentation Center for Racism, Ecology, Peace and Non-Violence” (ANTIGONE) in the framework of the project “Zero Waste Strategy: Methods and Implementation in the Black Sea Basin” (ZeroWasteBSB), implemented under the “Black Sea Basin Joint Operational Program 2014-2020” co-financed by the European Union through the European Neighborhood Instrument (ENI) and by the participating countries: Armenia , Bulgaria, Georgia, Greece, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Turkey, and Ukraine.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
All content on the platform (including images, graphics, photographs, drawings, text, services and in general all files on this site) and its structure is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 4.0 International Distribution (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0).
- Distribute – copy and redistribute the material by any means and in any way
- Customize – mix, modify and create on the material
under the following conditions:
- Author Report – You must submit reference to the creator, with a link to the license, and indicating whether changes have been made. You can do this in any reasonable way, but not in a way that implies that the creator accepts your work or the use you make.
- Non – Commercial Use – You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- Similar Distribution – If you mix, modify, or create on the material, you must distribute your own contributions under same licenselike the original.
There are no additional restrictions – You cannot apply legal terms or technological measures to legally restrict others from doing whatever the license allows.
- You do not have to comply with the license for material items that are in the Public domain, or where use is permitted under a valid exception or restriction.
- No guarantee is provided. The license may not give you all the necessary rights for the use you intend. For example, other rights, such as advertising, privacy or moral rightsmay limit how the material is used.
The licensor may not revoke these freedoms as long as you comply with the terms of the license.
3. Use of the name
The name of the platform, its logos and graphic features are a distinctive mark. Except as provided in the Creator Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike License, you may not use the logo and the logo of the platform, or any variations thereof, without the prior consent of the project partners.
4. Interpretation of the term "non-commercial use"
Non-commercial use means that users cannot sell, make a profit or market the material of the website and platform or works produced based on its material. The following guidelines are intended to help users clarify whether the use of the website and platform material is permitted under the non-commercial use restriction or not. Please note that there are additional restrictions (reporting and similar distribution) on the license we have chosen.
- Commercial use is prohibited. Users cannot directly sell or make a profit from the material of the website and platform or from projects that have been produced based on its material.
Example: A private for-profit training organization cannot offer seminars based on the website and platform material for which a participation fee is requested and the organization is going to make a profit from it.
- The determination of the commercial or non-commercial purpose concerns the use of the material and not the user. The material may be used by individuals, institutions, institutes, government agencies and companies for profit or not insofar as the use of the material does not commercialize the material or does not directly aim at revenue from sales or profit.
Contingent charges to cover the cost of reproduction of the material are allowed when it comes to compensation to cover the cost of reproduction in print or digital media for educational use to the extent that there is no profit motive and the intended use is part of the terms of the license. Users should be informed that the material is freely available from the platform.
Example: An educational institution has limited internet access and its teachers offer to create digital or printed material for their trainees. Reproduction costs may be borne by the beneficiary users.
If you have questions about the acceptable use of the platform material, you can contact the person in charge.
5. Limitation of liability of the platform
The goal of the platform is the optimal service of its users.
The level of security is proportional to an open environment and the platform makes every effort for the complete and technically seamless and secure operation of the site. The platform does not guarantee that the services of this site and its individual pages will be provided without interruption and without errors. The platform does not guarantee that this site or any other related website or servers through which the content is available to visitors without any “viruses” or other harmful components. The platform is not responsible for any errors, omissions or other defects, delays or interruptions in the provision of website data, or for any actions related to the use of these data or derived from it.
The platform does not guarantee and is not responsible for the accuracy, correctness, adequacy or completeness and updating of the content of this website. The platform does not guarantee that it will answer all the questions asked by the visitor.
The platform is in no way responsible for any damage, direct, indirect, positive, negative, negative difference, damage from criminal prosecution arising or arising from the access and use of the services, options and content of this website.
The cost of any corrections is borne by the respective visitor.
6. Use of third party websites
7. Applicable law
In order to contact us for content issues of the site or for related legal issues / requests please send us an email.
9. Third party copyright policy
The platform stands with absolute respect for the copyrights of third parties in order to be able to demand similar respect for its own.
In case the proposed educational materials on the platform contain material that is not subject to free license (e.g. Creative Commons), then the platform undertakes that it has secured the consent of the creator and that it cites the source in the most obvious way.
Code of Honor
The user who registers on the platform is morally committed that he will maintain only one account and that he will not allow anyone else to use his name or password.
The users of the platform are encouraged to learn from each other through the forum, exchanging opinions and ideas on the issues and problems that are posed to them in a climate of learning solidarity and collective effort.
Code of conduct for the forum
The proper functioning of the forum also requires a commitment to follow the self-evident rules of respect for the personality of the users and those responsible for the educational unit. In particular, the publication of content that:
- defames and insults the personality of others
- infringes the intellectual property rights of third parties
- advertises or promotes commercial products
- constitutes party propaganda
- are consciously inaccurate in order to deceive others
- contains all kinds of viruses, corrupt files, malware, or anything else that could damage the computer or other files.
In case any of the users is found to be violating the above rules, then they will first receive a first warning for correction and in case this does not happen, the post in question will be removed. In the second phase, the user will be excluded from new posts in the forum and as a last resort will be permanently deleted from the platform, with whatever consequence this entails (loss of certificates of successful monitoring, etc.). The platform administrator reserves the right to take any other action to protect both the users and the posted material.
It is understood, finally, that the name stated by each user is accurate and of course the use of a nickname in the forum is acceptable in order to preserve his anonymity vis-.-Vis third parties.
Forum posts and copyright
The user should also be aware that if his posts on the forum infringe the copyrights of others, the responsibility lies solely with him. In particular, it is his sole responsibility to know if the content of any of his posts is the copyright of a third party under copyright law, so he alone – and not the educational platform – is responsible for its illegal publication.
By posting its posts on the forum, the user also accepts the possibility of their uncontrolled reproduction and distribution by all other users and that the platform has no responsibility – or may be responsible – for this. The publication of his posts, therefore, constitutes a complete assignment of his possible copyrights on them.